About the course
ACCA is the global body for senior professional accountants with over 219,000 fully qualified members and 527,000 students worldwide. Certified Accountants may develop careers in financial or management accountancy, taxation, auditing, insolvency, management consultancy and many other disciplines. ACCA qualified accountants are the world’s best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants – and they will work in every sector you can imagine.
At APT we offer a quarterly study programme to prepare you for all of the Applied Skills exams. Exams take place at central venues in early March, June, September and December each year. Our course fee of £695 per exam study programme includes your weekly tuition, study text and revision kit but excludes the exam fee payable to ACCA.
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Audit and Assurance (AA) – starting 10th December 2019
- Financial Management (FM) – starting 3rd March 2020
Five exams to be taken: Three mandatory plus two from four options
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
- Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
Exemptions for Applied Knowledge exams: Accountant in Business (AB), Management Accounting (MA) and Financial Accounting (FA) are granted to qualified AAT Technicians i.e. for anyone that has completed the AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting.
Further details please visit: https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en.html