Why Be An Apprentice
Home » Why Be An Apprentice
Why be an Apprentice?
- It’s a real job, with hands-on experience, a salary and the chance to train while you work. You’re treated just like all the other employees, with a contract of employment and holiday leave.
- You get paid and train at the same time, with at least 20% of your time spent in off the job training, often at a college, university or with a training provider
- You train to be fully competent in your chosen occupation
- You’re on a career path – with lots of future potential for you
- You get valuable hands-on experience working whilst you learn, which helps you progress in your working life.
- Your apprenticeship will make sure you’re ‘job ready’ for the role you have trained for.
- You earn a salary right from day one of their employment and training.