- In the unlikely event that APT has to cancel your course, we will refund your fees in full.
- We offer a two week trial period to ensure the course is right for you. If at the end of the two weeks you decide to cancel your course your deposit will be refunded to you. You must notify the office immediately to ensure the refund is processed.
- Anglia Professional Training is only able to issue refunds for course and exam fees, or waive the amounts payable, in exceptional circumstances and these would need to be discussed and agreed with the Director of Business on an individual basis. It is therefore important that each student makes use of the two week trial period and are happy to make the commitment to the whole course.
- If a student decides to withdraw from their course they must notify APT immediately.
- If a student withdraws they may apply for a credit note to use against future course fees. The fees credited will be pro rata to the number of units remaining when the student withdraws.
- If a student withdraws because they are not satisfied with the course they should follow the guidance given in the Complaints Policy. A refund will be made if the complaints procedure has been followed and Anglia Professional Training is at fault.
- Where employers are paying for the course, the employer is responsible for the full payment of the invoice.We recommend that you put in place a training agreement with your employee so that the responsibility for paying the course fee is clear.