CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
About the course
The Diploma qualification gives you a fully comprehensive bank of the skills and knowledge required to be a manager as part of your organisation, as well as the ability to apply your learning in the context of another organisation or industry sector. This qualification is aimed at practice managers who are working at or aspiring to work at middle management level. It allows you to develop your skills and knowledge by focusing on key management areas.
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context
- Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Managing Finance
Assessment is via practical work-based assignments. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
What does this qualification lead to?
There is an opportunity to expand the qualification to a higher level e.g. Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership, as well as working towards becoming a Chartered Manager, gaining full membership of the Chartered Management Institute.