We are seeking a part-time AAT tutor to teach AAT from Foundation to Professional level in Peterborough and Wisbech.
- Experience as a practitioner within Accountancy and/or Finance and experience of teaching AAT qualifications up to Professional Level 4 (all levels and units).
- Ability to teach adult students using a variety of engaging and modern methods and techniques, making learning a positive and engaging experience.
- Pride in your own professionalism and standards of work.
- Commitment to completing a teaching qualification, if you do not already hold one.
- Excellent communication & ICT skills.
- Flexibility to teach daytime and evenings (Mon to Fri).
- Flexibility to teach in Peterborough and/or Wisbech.
We offer very competitive hourly rates.
To apply, please email your CV in the first instance along with a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this post.
If you wish to discuss the role and the requirements please call Balwinder Gill for an informal discussion on 01733 687588