We are seeking a part-time AAT tutor to teach AAT from Foundation to Professional level in Peterborough and Wisbech.
- Experience as a practitioner within Accountancy and/or Finance and experience of teaching AAT qualifications up to Professional Level 4 (all levels and units).
- Ability to teach adult students using a variety of engaging and modern methods and techniques, making learning a positive and engaging experience.
- Pride in your own professionalism and standards of work.
- Commitment to completing a teaching qualification, if you do not already hold one.
- Excellent communication & ICT skills.
- Flexibility to teach daytime and evenings (Mon to Fri).
- Flexibility to teach in Peterborough and/or Wisbech.
We offer very competitive hourly rates.
To apply, please email your CV in the first instance along with a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this post.
If you wish to discuss the role and the requirements please call Gary Munson-Pike for an informal discussion on 01733 687588