HOME WORK FOR US
Sales Team Needed at APT
Work with APT to help us reach our targets
Learner Recruitment Associate
Commission only sales role
Core job role:
To book students (fee paying and apprentices) onto all APT courses.
Payment of commission will be made under the following circumstances:
- Apprentices: when the apprentice has completed 13 weeks of their course
- AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CILEX fee paying students: when the student has completed enrolment and has attended 3 classroom sessions.
- Management Training & Other Short Courses: as soon as the delegate has paid their course fee.
We are looking for a sales team who have a passion for business growth, along with a strong sales focus and the ability to think outside the box to ‘make that sale’.
You will be working on a self-employed basis and payment will be made on a solely commission only basis.
Although you will be working on a self-employed basis you will be representing APT and the highest level of customer service and work/sales ethics must be maintained.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting prospective new customers via email, phone and face to face
- Signing up new students
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Following up contacts made by marketing team
- Developing network and contacts
Payment will be made for the following enrolments:
A fee paying student for an AAT/CILEX/CIMA/ACCA course and they attend a minimum of 3 classroom sessions = £10 commission per student.
An apprentice that completes a minimum of 13 weeks study = £50 commission per student.
A student who attends 3 Management Training Courses or 3 students for an MTC = £20
To apply for this role or for further information please either call Ian Birch or Balwinder Gill on 01733 269148 or email email@example.com
A professional approach for professional people.