We are seeking a part time tutor to deliver CMI Management & Leadership training. Ideally you will already hold a recognised teaching qualification, plus you will have:
Experience as a practitioner within your area of expertise and experience of teaching and delivering Management & Leadership qualifications.
- Ability to teach adult students using a variety of engaging and modern methods and techniques, making learning a positive and rewarding experience.
- A commitment to providing the highest teaching quality for students.
- Pride in your own standards of work.
- Excellent communication & ICT skills.
- Flexibility to teach daytime and evenings.
We offer very competitive hourly rates and can agree days and times to suit you.
To apply, please email your CV in the first instance along with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this post.
If you wish to discuss the role and the requirements please call Balwinder Gill for an informal discussion on 01733 687588
Management & Leadership Tutor – Peterborough
Course Enquiries: 01733 685582
A professional approach for professional people.
Exams and Invoices: 01733 269148